Our valuations team is a highly respected team within Uganda, with a reputation built over the years based on its experience, quality and integrity. We have been involved in ground-breaking merger valuations, which laid down the guiding principles for carrying out share swap valuations that are followed to this day, and also complex valuations such as the first overseas swap carried out.
Our team of experts help our clients identify, measure and articulate the value of their businesses, securities, assets and liabilities in today’s ever-changing business landscape and rigorous regulatory environment by providing independent, well-supported valuations. The Valuations team is able to advise organisations on:-
Valuation of shares, businesses, intangibles, derivatives and financial instruments for:
- Transactions, business reorganisations including mergers/ demergers, financing and strategic Planning;
- Financial Reporting (IFRS) such as purchase price allocations, impairment;
- Tax and Regulatory purposes such as for income tax, transfer pricing and Companies Act;
- Disputes and litigations including acting as expert witness; and
- Portfolio Reporting for PE/venture capital/hedge funds.
Financial modelling-development and review of models.