Rebecca is a lawyer and an experienced tax advisor with over 18 years’ experience. She has previously worked with Deloitte Uganda, Deloitte Kenya, and Deloitte United Kingdom where she led and managed multiple tax engagements.
She provides comprehensive tax & legal services to assist clients create value through cost and risk management. In additon, Rebecca advises clients on the tax implications of their business structures and transactions as well as their compliance and reporting responsibilities.
She also assists clients manage, understand and resolve complex disputes with revenue taxing authorities, including pre-audit procedures or dispute prevention, tax audits or assessments, and dispute resolution or settlement.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – Makerere University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice Law Development Centre,
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (CIOT – UK)
- MOOC Oil & Gas Certificate by IFP School, France sponsored by Total
- Certificate in Oil & Gas Contraction - International Law Institute, Kampala
- Masters of Law - Oil & Gas (Research level) – Uganda Christian University/Institute of Petroleum Studies (on going)