Jeanne Rwakakooko is the Managing Partner with over 22 years of legal experience, and is previously a partner in Rwakakooko, Owiny, Kakonge & Company Advocates.
Jeanne has extensive experience in corporate commercial law, specialising in telecommunications, corporate finance and commercial litigation. Her practice focuses on disputes in financial services and TMT sectors as well as joint ventures and insolvency proceedings.
In addition, she has served as Senior Legal Advisor at Uganda Telecom Limited, one of the largest telecommunications companies in Uganda, where she handled litigation and advisory services on behalf of the company.
In addition to her work at the firm, she is a Director at Strategic Corporate Impressions, a business consultancy that focuses on promoting investment opportunities in Africa. She also serves as a Board member of Ambrosoli International School and is involved in providing legal aid under the Legal Aid Project.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) - Makerere University
- Diploma in Legal Practice - Law Development Centre
- Advocate of the High Court of Uganda
- Advised an international Oil and Gas company on the supply of infrastructure to the Oil and Gas industry in Uganda – 2 million USD
- Advised a JV in the Agricultural industry for the development of a abattoir – 2 million USD