Amos is a Senior Associate in Dispute Resolution team with 8 years broad experience in commercial legal practice, litigation and dispute resolution focusing on banking and finance law, company law, land transactions/mortgage laws and debt collection.
Amos provides clients with the most practical and commercially viable legal solutions.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree – Second Class (Hons) – Uganda Christian University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Legal Development Centre, Kampala
- Trial Advocacy Training 2019, Uganda.
- Current Trends in Litigation, Uganda Law Society (April 2016).
- The UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, Uganda Law Society, (June 2017).
- Current Trends in International Litigation and Legal Practice, Uganda Law Society (January 2018).
- Emerging Trends in Employment Law and Litigation, Uganda Law Society, (January 2018).